At MLEC, we provide our students with the guidance and attention they need to improve their English language competency.
- we have Australian tutors who have done the examinations for the experience and to properly understand the challenges you face,
- we have been operating since 2009,
- operate small / personalised classes (maximum of 5 students) with a lot of interaction from your tutor,
- record all your speaking exercises, play you the recording, discuss your speaking exercise with you and provide with all recordings on your USB to take home,
- mark and assess all writing exercises you do – even when your classes have finished. Once a client of MLEC, we will always help with assessing your writing,
- also have our own speaking and writing exercises written by our expert staff, as well as official examination questions / examples,
- conduct classes 7 days per week, and private tutoring.
Click at these tabs below for more information:
OET PreparationOur OET Preparation courses are suitable for healthcare professionals who require an OET score for job application or migration purposes. We specialise in helping international medical students improve their English and prepare for the OET. All our tutors are highly skilled, experienced and Australian. We have no more than 4 students per class. The course covers the Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening components of the OET.
PTE Academic PreparationWe also provide preparation courses for the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic. Beginning November 2014, PTE Academic scores will be accepted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) as evidence of English language ability. Our Preparation Courses will help you achieve your required scores in each of the required components (Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing).
IELTS PreparationOur IELTS Preparation courses are designed specifically to help our students understand the different requirements of each component of the IELTS examination and ways to tackle the challenges they might face on the exam day.
- Suite 3, Level 5, 258 Little Bourke Street. Melbourne VIC 3000
- +61 3 9671 3701